1. Contractual Relationship
These Terms and Conditions [“Terms”] govern access and use of the application, services, products and content [together “Services”] made available on the technology platform, under the name and style of “VAAU” [“Platform”].
By accessing and / or using the Services / Platform, you the user hereby acknowledge that you have reviewed, understood and have agreed to be bound by these Terms and that they constitute a contract between yourself and VaauCouriers Pvt. Ltd. [“VCPL”]
2. User Accounts
Your access and / or use of the Services / Platform is subject to registration and creation of a personal User Account [“User Account”]. You confirm that:
• You are at least 18 years of age;
• All personal information (such as your name, address, date of birth, cell phone number and payment details) entered in your User Profile [“User Profile”] is accurate, complete and up-to-date;
Your failure to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date User Profile shall result in the termination / your inability to access and / or use the Services / Platform.
At all times, you will be entitled to maintain one account only per phone number/email. You will be responsible for all activity carried out from your User Account and agree to maintain the secrecy and privacy of your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’.
Personal information uploaded on the User Profile is subject to the confidentiality norms set out subsequently herein.
On creation of a User Account, you agree that you may receive SMSs / text messages / email messages as part of normal business operations pursuant to the access and /or use of the Services. You may opt-out from these. However, on opting out from receiving such SMSs / text messages / email messages, you acknowledge that the same may impact your use of the Services.
Services made available on the Platform shall enable users to arrange and schedule pick-up and delivery of documents and goods [together “Parcel”] within the region specified on Platform from a designated point of pick-up [“Pick-up Point”] to a designated point of delivery [“Delivery Point”]. Parcels picked up from the Pick-up Point before 1pm (depending on the stations) between Monday to Saturday (excluding notified holidays) shall be delivered to the Delivery Point by 9 pm, on the same day.
separate person will be allotted for you to do work. The type of work provided depends upon the customer
Charges depends upon on the number of hours the personal assistant is hired
Services made available on the Platform shall enable users to arrange and schedule pick-up and delivery of documents and goods [together “Parcel”] within the region specified on Platform from a designated point of pick-up [“Pick-up Point”] to a designated point of delivery [“Delivery Point”]. Parcels picked up from the Pick-up Point before at any time between Monday to Saturday (excluding notified holidays)
VAAU Premium Economy
Services made available on the Platform shall enable users to arrange and schedule pick-up and delivery of documents and goods [together “Parcel”] within the region specified on Platform from a designated point of pick-up [“Pick-up Point”] to a designated point of delivery [“Delivery Point”]. Parcels picked up from the Pick-up Point before at any time between Monday to Saturday
The Services shall be available and rendered within the territory as notified on the Platform from time to time.
You warrant that:
• You are the owner or the authorised agent of the owner of the Parcel.
• The details of the contents of the Parcel are accurately uploaded on the Platform and are not in contravention of any law for the time being in force and are not listed in the ‘List of Prohibited Items’ set out below.
• The Parcel is properly marked for identification and is adequately packed to ensure safe handling and transportation;.
iv. List of Prohibited Items
Subject to a contract to the contrary, VCPL will not extend Services with respect to the following prohibited items:
• Animals / Live Stock
• Narcotics and Illegal Drugs
• Bearer Negotiable Instruments
• Pornography and any other Obscene Material
• Precious Metals and Stones
• Human remains
• Arms and Ammunition
• Share Certificates
• Blank Shares
• Hazardous Materials
• Items prohibited or restricted under any law (Statewise)for the time being in force
v. Right of Inspection
VCPL / its personnel shall, at all times, have the right (but not the obligation) to inspect the contents of the Parcel, without your prior consent.
vi. Return / Re-routing
The Parcel shall be transported from the Pick-up Point to the Delivery Point as notified on the Platform. If the Parcel is required to be re-routed / returned for reasons not attributable to VCPL or its personnel, extra charges as notified on the Platform shall be leviable by VCPL which extra charges will be borne by you. For avoidance of doubt it is clarified that if there is no person present to receive the Parcel at the Delivery Point and the Parcel is brought back / re-delivered to the Pick-up Point or to an alternate Delivery Point, extra charges as notified on the Platform shall be leviable by VCPL, which extra charges will be borne by you.
All requests for return / re-routing shall be subject to payment of applicable charges as notified on the Platform in advance. Apart from charges notified on the Platform, the user will be solely liable for additional costs and expenses occasioned on account of such return / re-routing, including but not limited to penalties, taxes, duties, storage / warehouse costs, etc and the user hereby indemnifies VCPL in respect of the same.
The user shall be responsible for insuring the Parcel / its contents at its (i.e. the user’s) cost. VCPL may at its discretion, make available to the user a value-added service which allows the user to insure the Parcel (for an extra charge as notified on the Platform). This will not preclude the user from independently insuring the Parcel / its contents and shall not be constructed to be an obligation on VCPL’s part to insure the Parcel.
VCPL retains the sole ownership of:
• The Mobile Application (and the software / source code thereof), its contents, logo, design, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein.
• The Services and all rights therein.
• The content and information made available through the Services.
Subject to compliance with these Terms, you the user is merely granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to access and / or use the following:
• Mobile Application on your device.
• Content and information made available through the Services.
Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved by VCPL.
In the absence of an agreement to the contrary, Services shall be subject to payment of charges (and applicable taxes), as notified on the Platform from time to time. Charges levied by VCPL shall be non-refundable, unless notified to be refundable. Charges are payable in advance vide the preferred payment method designated in your User Account / on the Platform. Refund if any, will be processed vide the preferred payment method designated in the User Account.
Charges are subject to revision / modification, at VCPL’s sole discretion, without prior notice to the user. However, such revision / modification of charges shall be indicated on the Platform and shall take effect from the time they are indicated on the Platform.
Users may be allowed the option to cancel requests for Services within such time and on payment of cancellation fee as indicated on the Platform.
Charges are exclusive of tips or gratuities. Please note tips and gratuities are voluntary.
Notwithstanding the above, supplemental terms [“Supplemental Terms”] (if any) shall be applicable in addition to these Terms for such Promotion Services as notified from time to time. These Supplemental Terms shall be disclosed on the Platform (or shall be accessible by way of a web-link displayed on the Platform). In case of conflict between the Supplemental Terms and these Terms, the former shall prevail.
5. Use of Mobile Network and Devices
You shall be solely responsible to obtain and maintain the necessary mobile device and data network access compatible to access and / or use the Services. VCPL does not guarantee that the Services, or any part thereof, is compatible with any particular data network or mobile device. Additionally, VCPL shall not be responsible for any malfunctions or system delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communication and devices.
6. VCPL’s Lien / Right of Disposal of Parcels
VCPL shall have a right to exercise a lien on the contents of Parcels and refuse delivery till such time any past or present outstanding charges / penalties / damages / taxes / duties / levies / advances are paid in full. You are obliged to clear any such outstanding within 10 days from the date of notice of lien failing which, VCPL shall have the right to dispose off the contents of the Parcel as it deems fit. In the case of perishable goods, VCPL shall have the right to dispose off the contents of the Parcel immediately. Any proceeds from the said disposal shall be appropriated towards part / full recovery of VCPL’s dues. Such action shall be without prejudice to any rights and entitlements or legal remedies available to VCPL to recover its outstanding dues. In the event of recovery of an amount in excess to the outstanding dues, VCPL shall effect a credit in your favour in 14 banking days.
7. Limitation of Liability
VCPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Parcel or delay in shipment of the Parcel arising on account of:
• Acts of God, strikes, riots, political or other disturbances, accident or break down of the transport system transporting the Parcel, terrorist activities, fire, explosions and/or any act beyond the reasonable control of VCPL.
• Any act, fault, omission by you, the Consignee or any other party claiming an interest in the Parcel.
• Public Transport not adhering to their schedule for any reason whatsoever.
• Electrical or magnetic erasure and / or injury, or such other damages that may be caused to Photographic images / recording in any form.
• The nature, defects, inherent vice, characteristics of the Parcel / its contents.
• Insufficient packing.
• Breach of these Terms by you and / or any person acting on your behalf.
• Disruptions in the mobile / data network affecting accessibility to and / or use of the Platform
• Any act of service provider ( we have taken utmost care to select service providers)
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, VCPL shall endeavour to exercise its best efforts to render the Services including but not limited to expeditious pick-up and delivery. Nonetheless, VCPL shall not be liable for any delay for any reason whatsoever under any circumstance.
You agree to indemnify VCPL, its agents, associates, office bearers, contractors, sub-contractors against any losses, damages, penalties, proceedings, actions, claims, etc. with respect to the Parcel / its contents / its delivery that may be instituted by any person / entity including but not limited to any Government Official exercising its official duties or any person claiming a right in the Parcel / its contents; on account of the breach of the Terms.
8. Consequential Damages
RSPL shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages or loss, arising in any event howsoever, whether or not it has knowledge that such damages may occur, including but not limited to loss of profits, income, interest, utility, marketability, etc.
9. Dispute Resolution
Disputes or differences arising out of these terms and conditions or in any way related to the provision of Services by VCPL shall be referred to arbitration in HYDERABAD, before a sole arbitrator to be appointed by VCPL. The courts at Hyderabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the arbitration proceedings.
These Terms may be amended from time to time without prior notice and shall come into immediate effect upon posting at this location. Your continued access and / or use of the Services shall constitute your acceptance to be bound by the said amended Terms.
VCPL is entitled to immediately terminate these Terms, any Services or a portion there of, with respect to you, at any time for any reason, without prior notice. You shall not have any claim against VCPL in the event of such termination.
• “Confidential Information” in the context of these Terms means Personal information uploaded on the User Profile.
• VCPL shall not to disclose to third parties Confidential Information uploaded by you on the User Profile. This obligation does not apply to:
. Information known to VCPL at the time of disclosure by you.
a. Information which came into the public domain after disclosure by you.
b. Confidential Information obtained lawfully from third parties, which has neither directly nor indirectly been obtained from you.
c. If the Confidential Information is to be disclosed to a public agency pursuant to applicable law or an order passed by a competent Court.
CONTACT INFORMATION – We may collect your name, e-mail, mobile number, phone number, office and residential addresses and IP address.
PAYMENT & BILLING INFORMATION – We may collect your billing name, address and payment method when you avail of Services. We do not collect your credit card details on our Platform and this information will be processed by our online payment partner / gateway / on-line wallet.
INFORMATION POSTED BY YOU – We may collect information you post on public forums including third party social media sites or on our web-site.
DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION – We may collect demographic information about you, events you like and / or intend to participate in, services you subscribe to or any other information provided by your during the use of the Platform. We may also collect such information as part of a survey.
MISCELLENEOUS – We may collect information about your IP address. We may also collect information about the type of mobile device you are using.
We collect information set out in PART I in different ways.
We may collect information directly from you when you use our Platform. We may collect information passively by using tracking tools. We may collection information about you from third parties e.g. if you use an integrated social media feature on our Platform, the third-party social media site may give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
• We may use information you provide to contact you in relation to the Services.
• We may use your information to confirm your registration for promotional offers / events notified on the Platform.
• We may use your information to customize your experience on the Platform. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
• We may use your information to make our Platform and Services better.
• We may use your information to send you information about special promotions or offers. We may also inform you about new features or Services available on our Platform.
• We use information to send you transaction related communications.
Sharing of Personal Information
• We may share information with third parties who perform Services or assist us in performing Services on our behalf.
• We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.
• We may share information for reasons not described in this policy but in which case we will notify you before we do.
To stop receiving our promotional emails, please deselect receive notification in application. It may take about [ 2 ] days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages and / or messages relating to Services through email and SMS.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Sai pavan kumar
If you have any questions about this policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us
All disputes and claims shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in HYDERABAD only.
14. The cash collected
Less applicable charges, will be transferred to the bank account nominated by the Customer within 10 Indian bank working days. The Customer shall nominate a bank account into which the cash is to be deposited prior to collection of the cash. Once so nominated, no change in the bank account will be entertained.
15. VCPL may
At its sole discretion and without liability, cancel/ withdraw/ refuse to provide the Cash Collection Service, at any time after a request for Cash Collection is placed, but prior to collection of cash.
16. By opting for the Cash Collection Service
The Customer undertakes to VCPL that currency notes handed over to VCPL are legal and are not the proceeds of an illegal transaction or tainted with illegality of any nature. The Cash Collection Service shall not be available in respect of foreign currency notes.